Toy Genius - Stock Associate (Part-Time)
Stock Associate Overview: Under supervision, performs physical labor to place retail stock and supplies in their proper place to create a great “customer experience” environment. Duties include: checking merchandise to purchase order/invoice, pricing merchandise, stocking merchandise on selling floor, back stocking merchandise, ability to assemble products (i.e., dollhouses, wooden doll cribs, doll strollers, ride-ons, etc).
Stock Associate Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check in merchandise from UPS/Fedex.
• Ensure that merchandise shipments have been received and displayed within twenty-four hours of being received.
• Label or apply merchandise sales tags if necessary to merchandise.
• Restock shelves that require re-stocking.
• Ensure that “put-away” merchandise is taken care of properly.
• Ensure the Store is neat, clean and organized throughout each business day.
• Actively participates in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including days and weekends. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds to shoulder height unassisted.
If you are interested in joining the Toy Genius family, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to our Freehold Raceway Mall location (lower level Nordstrom wing)