The Seasonal Sales Associate promotes sales through suggestive selling, sharing product knowledge, and providing exceptional customer service. This position also helps maintain inventory stock levels, performs housekeeping duties, and assists in the execution of all merchandising strategies.
- Drive sales in the store by following sales guidelines and procedures including sampling and selling products with passion and enthusiasm, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintain product knowledge and stay abreast of changes in product assortment.
- Assist in executing floor sets, pricing, signage, promotional activities and other merchandising strategies according to company directives.
- Participate in the management of store’s inventory and expense items, including minimizing product waste.
- Follow established policies, practices, and procedures including quality, sanitation, and safety guidelines. This includes compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Foster the brand image and reputation through impeccable personal presentation and attitude.
- Ring customer transactions using the POS system, actively sell add-ons at the cash wrap, and execute the Preferred Customer Program.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Pursue Business to Business sales opportunities in the community according to established procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Top candidates for this position will have retail experience providing exceptional customer service and performing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.