Key Holder - Key Holders are responsible for delivering a high-level of customer service that offers a distinctive shopping experience and drives sales results.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years retail sales experience.
Key Holder/Sales Lead Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening/Closing Toy Genius
- Strong Leadership for the sales team to ensure the daily sales goals are met
- Greet and make a connection with each customer, actively listen to determine his/her needs and present options to meet those needs
- Utilize product knowledge and selling skills to build a repeat business and create a lasting positive impression of you and Toy Genius
- Ensuring Toy Genius' processes and procedures are followed
- Ability to gift wrap and cello (this task can be learned on the job)
- Maintain the selling floor to present a clean, neat and easy to shop environment
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including evening and weekends
If you are interested in joining the Toy Genius family, please submit your resume to Careers@toygenius.com or stop in to our Freehold Raceway Mall location (lower level Nordstrom wing)