- Monday, November 4 - FREE Wellness Screenings | 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, BMI, Stroke Risk Assessment, Pulse. Fasting not required.
- Wednesday, November 6 - Managing Stress and Depression | 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Join Hugo Franco, M.D., as he discusses how to reduce stress and depression around the holidays.
- Thursday, November 7- Diabetes Awareness Day | 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Join Michael Rose, M.D. and our panel of experts and learn risk factors, how to manage diabetes to reduce complications, latest information, technologies and more. Meet with a pharmacist about medications. FREE health screenings and light refreshments.
- Tuesday, November 12 - Osteoporosis and Exercise | 11 a.m. – Noon. How can you keep moving while living with Osteoporosis? Join us and learn how!
- Tuesdays, November 12, 19 & 26 and December 3, 10 & 17 - Take Control of Your Health: Diabetes 5:30- 8 PM. Six week, evidence-based program developed by Stanford University will show you ways to manage diabetes and live your best life. Get the support and help tools you need to help you with this disease and help you prevent complications.
- Wednesday, November 13 - Latest Sleep Apnea Treatment 6-7 PM - Join Adrian Pristas, MD, as he discusses Inspire Therapy, a new alternative to CPAP therapy as well as other ways to help you get a good night's sleep.
- Thursday, November 14 - Solutions to Balance Problems - 2:30 - 3:30 PM - Learn some of the causes of balance issues and what you can do to help prevent falls. Balance screenings will be provided.
- Wednesday, November 20 - The Power of Yoga - 6:30 - 7:30 PM - Join an instructor from Tilton Fitness, Jackson for a FREE yoga class.
Registration required. For more information and to register visit HackensackMeridianHealth.org/Events or call 1-800-560-9990.