- Tuesday & Wednesday, December 3 & 4 - Angioscreen - 1-7:30 PM -Learn your risk for heart attack & stroke. Receive an instant color report and private consultation w/a registered nurse. Special Rate $49.95. Registration required. December 3: HOPE TOWER, 10th Fl., conference rooms C & D, December 4: Hackensack Meridian Community Resource Center @ Freehold Raceway Mall
- Thursday, December 5 - Living w/Bunions 4-5 PM - Join Shane Hollawell, DPM, as he discusses symptom relief and treatment options for painful bunions. HOPE TOWER, 2nd Fl., Conference Rooms 3 & 4
- Friday, December 6 - AARP Driving Safety Program - 9 AM - 3:30 PM - call for fees and to register Jersey Shore, Brennan Rooms 104/105
- Wednesday, December 11 and Tuesday, December 17 - Options for Weight Loss Surgery -
- 6-7 PM. Speakers rotate between Set Kipnis, MD and Deana Arumugam, MD - HOPE TOWER, 2nd Floor, Conference Rooms 3 & 4
- Wednesday, December 11 - Tween Self-Esteem 6-8:30 PM - This program is for 11 to 14 year old girls and their parent or caregiver. Join us and learn how to make healthy life choices in the teen years. Light dinner, giveaways and more!
- Thursday, December 12 - Understanding Memory Loss - 2-3 PM - Learn the difference between normal and abnormal memory loss as you age and ways to keep your mind sharp.
- Wednesday, December 18 - The Power of Yoga - 6:30-7:30 PM - Join an instructor from Tilton Fitness, Jackson for a FREE yoga class.
- Thursday, December 19 - Getting a leg up on Varicose Veins - 6-7 PM - Join Habib Khan, MD, as he discusses the causes and latest treatment options for varicose veins. Screenings will be provided. HOPE Tower, 2nd floor, Conference Rooms 1 & 2
Registration required. For more information and to register visit HackensackMeridianHealth.org/Events or call 1-800-560-9990.