You have the power to save lives!
At this time it is essential to keep our blood supply available to the many that might need it. We have scheduled a blood drive for February 26, 2021 from 1:00 to 7:00 PM.
New Blood Drives have been scheduled for: April 13, April 19 & April 29 from 1 PM to 7 PM.
Appointments are strongly suggested. For an appointment Click Here - sponsor code 65805 or call 800-933-2566.
For possible donors who have had their Moderna or Pfizer vaccine (the 2 that are currently being offered) you can continue to donate after receiving the vaccine as long as you are feeling well and have no symptoms. There is no waiting period.
- Must wear a mask or face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May not donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- May not donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions.
- Please be aware that NJ Blood Center does not test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.
We thank you for your continued support.