You have the power to save lives!
At this time it is essential to keep our blood supply available to the many that might need it.
New Blood Drives have been scheduled for: May 28, June 4, June 10-11 & June 24-25 from 1 PM to 7 PM.
Appointments are strongly suggested. For an appointment Click Here - sponsor code 65805 or call 800-933-2566.
Please remember to eat, drink and bring your done ID card or ID with name and photo. For possible donors who have had their Moderna or Pfizer vaccine (the 2 that are currently being offered) you can continue to donate after receiving the vaccine as long as you are feeling well and have no symptoms. There is no waiting period.
- Must wear a mask or face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May not donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- May not donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions.
- Please be aware that NJ Blood Center does not test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.
We thank you for your continued support.