Are you ready to joinone of the most trusted brands in the world?
Jointhe LEGO® Brand Retail team as a part-time Supervisor and be a role model asyou provide a brand experience for our customers. This part-time Supervisorwill provide training to enhance the team's ability to exceed our highstandards of customer service, product knowledge and sales.
- Experience the pride,commitment and shared sense of responsibility.
- Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information
- Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized
- Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales
- Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times
- Evaluate and communicates on competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further
- Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines
- Motivate and develop a high performance team by sharing the LEGO Brand, Vision and Values
- Deliver inspirationalretail experiences built on LEGO Brand values
TheLEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapeseverything we do. As a Retail Supervisor for LEGO Brand Retail you are the faceof our company. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize andinspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive,team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to fosterrelationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations andare as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what ittakes?
- Leadership and/or management experience in a specialty retail store environment combined with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Delivery of Employee training
- Cash handling and inventory/sales auditing
- Point of sale automated systems
- Merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising
Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs